My Blog List

Friday, April 22, 2016

China Glaze: Give Me The Green Light!

Hello, beautiful people!

It's been a hectic few days, but luckily I got a reprieve and was able to paint my nails today. It's no fun having a sick little. Allergy season seems to be getting the best of us!

Onto my swatch of China Glaze: Give Me The Green Light!
I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this sparkly goodness! I picked this up at Sally's, after seeing swatches on Pinterest.

The formula was a bit sheer on the first coat, which I applied thinly, so I decided to apply a second thicker coat. Good thing I did, because it truly became a stunner!

If you adore micro glitters, like I do then this is a must have. It's a gorgeous blue/green, that is perfect for this time of year. Beware, it may be a hazard to your driving abilities!


10 comments:

  1. Give Me Green Light is so sparkly and delightful. This will be going on my wishlist for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a must have in any micro glitter lovers collection!!

      Delete
  2. Sometimes there's nothing like a good mainstream classic! Love this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! We get so sucked in by indies, we forget there are some good mainstream out there!

      Delete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love micro glitters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg, so do I! Most of my micros are Lynnderella, but I NEEDED this!

      Delete
  4. This is gorgeous. I only expect to find microglitters this nice from indies. I love that this is a China Glaze product!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly!! I'm super impressed that this is a mainstream product!

      Delete
  5. I want to swim in that glitter. It's gorgeous, awesome swatch!

    ReplyDelete