My Blog List

Monday, February 29, 2016

China Glaze: Ruby Pumps

Hello there, all you lacquer lovers!

This is my first post in the blogosphere, and I'm quite excited to start this journey. I'm a reformed nail biter, who fell hard into the polish scene, about 3 years ago. It has been a whirlwind down the rabbit hole ever since.

Today on the blog I have China Glaze Ruby Pumps. Can I just tell you this polish sat in my untrieds FOREVER!! How I even let that happen, is still a mystery to me. I mean, its like having Dorothy's freaking slippers on your FINGERS!!!!!!!





I mean look at that sparkle! It's absolutely ridiculous! This is three coats (but you could get away with 2) for depth with KB Shimmer top coat.

My posts will start to get more detailed once I further figure out what I'm doing with blogger, I hope you'll stick around.


13 comments:

  1. First post, congrats!!! Looking forward to reading and seeing more from you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I can't wait to write more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blog-o-sphere! This is perfect polish to start your blog off with. I love Ruby Pump, it's a a classic and never goes out of style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm excited to be here. I can't believe I didn't use it for so long!

      Delete
  4. One of my all time favorites. I love this red so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You picked a perfect polish for your first post. This is one of my all time favorites! Have fun blogging :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the blogosphere, it's really quite nice! I love China Glaze Ruby Pumps, unfortunately, the China Glaze formula does not love my body chemistry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, it's been hit or miss with China Glaze for me. This one however stayed on for almost a week with minimal tip wear.

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous polish and good luck with your new journey !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Aleysa! I hope to have a great time while on this journey.

      Delete
  8. This is a great polish for your first post! I remember my first post. I hope you enjoy blogging and have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete