My Blog List

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Cuccio Colour: Breakfast in NYC and Kyoto Cherry Blossoms

Hey lacqueristas!

Today I have 2 of Cuccio Colour's polishes on the blog. This is a new to me brand, that I kept seeing on @kellimarissa Instagram.

This stunner is Breakfast in NYC. It is a robin's egg blue that is dang near fully opaque in one coat. One coat would have probably sufficed, but I am a habitual two coater.

Application was flawless and it self leveled, beautifully. Also, I feel the need to tell you that I need to own every polish that makes a reference to NYC in any way. It is my home town.


This is Kyoto Cherry Blossoms. Forgive the difference in lighting, but I wanted to show color accuracy. The only way to do that, was to snap a pic with my crappy dining room light.

This is a bubble gum pink, opaque in ONE coat...again, I did two. If you're looking for anew economically priced Barbie pink, and don't mind waiting on it to ship, then this is the polish for you. Application was seamless.

All of these polishes can be purchased on HB Beauty Bar, and range in price from $4.95 to $8. TAT was about a week.

Thanks for stopping in lovelies!

8 comments:

  1. I agree, perfect Robin's egg blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you, that is a darn perfect Robin's Egg Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the formula is really great on the brands polishes. Definitely worth a try!

      Delete
  3. I haven't tried Cuccio, but I have wanted to. These look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely worth a shot. The price point alone made me take the plunge. If I didn't like them, I wouldn't be out much, but they're great!

      Delete
  4. It's amazing, and saturated with pigment

    ReplyDelete