My Blog List

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Anchor & Heart Lacquer: Celebration

Hello darlings!

I'm sorry I haven't been posting as frequently as I'd like to, but I've been studying for my Pharmacy Technician certifications. I'm about tired of reading about drugs and meth, so I decided to take a break.




I have a new to me brand being spotlighted in this post! Anchor & Heart Lacquer, it's a fairly new indie, but my goodness does Taryn make some beautiful polishes. I purchased the April LE's duo, but for now I'll just be talking about Celebration!. Celebration! is a white crelly polish with matte and foil glitters in varying sizes and shapes. The colors of glitter, did I mention those?! Let me tell you, they are amazing! There's seafoam, pink and blue. Oh, is it beautiful!

I prefer to do thicker coats with my crellies, so this is 2 thick coats, plus quick dry top coat. I didn't get an abundance of glitter on my brush, but that could very well be user error, again thick coats. I'm sure you wouldn't have to fish glitters out, if you did thinner coats or even turned your bottle upside down for 10 minutes before application.

The presentation of the packaging was also above and beyond. I believe every order comes with a handmade magnet, that is made with actual Anchor & Heart glitters. Even down to the beautiful string and mermaid stamp on my package. Who doesn't love mermaids?! No one I know, that's for sure! I mean, hellloo....I AM the Sparkly SIREN!

So, there you have it...an amazing crelly! I would most definitely order from this indie again.

6 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful polish. I love the glitter colours! I haven't tried this brand yet, but I've been hearing more and more good things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous swatches I have ordered this so my mum can bring it back with her when she visits out cousin in Kentucky :) can't wait to try it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfectly beautiful crelly! I think the glitter distribution is really good, fwiw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, hon! I do like the glitter distribution, just had a sad because there was no big circle lol.

      Delete